Families Change Teen Guide to Separation & Divorce

You are here

Help Line

Here are some numbers you can call if you need some help.

Call the Kids Help Phone, at 1-800-668-6868, free from anywhere in Canada. You can also visit the Kids Help Phone web site.

Call the Island Help Line, at 1-800-218-2885, for free confidential and anonymous support and information.

Q & A

I really feel like I need some help. Who should I ask?

There are lots of people around you who can help. Tell your parents, teacher, school counsellor, family doctor or another adult you trust.

If you aren't getting the help you think you need, keep asking until you get it.